Kaba Kaba Estate
Kaba Kaba Estate is one of Bali’s most famous & unique villas – providing masterly 8 bedroom straggled over more than three acres property. The special design for many ocassions such as wedding events, family gatherings, entertainments, supported by substancial and professional staff. For up to 18 guests, some of the facilities such as four swimming pools, a tennis court, home theatre, games room, spa and gym, will be such a peerless experience to have. This Estate is surrounded by a wondrous rice terrace, panoramic views, also designed as a private multi-pavilion, archaic interriors, ravishing art collectiona and many other facilities.
- Capacity 14 adults + 4 children (8 bedrooms: 5 with king-size beds – 2 of which convert to king; 1 with bunk beds x 4); 8 extra beds available at additional charge.
- Formal living room, dining pavilion with table for 18, kitchen with drinks bar, three sitting areas, library, media room, games room, rooftop entertainment area with bar.
- Main pool 25m x 5m, master suite plunge pool 6m x 3m, Pilisan suite plunge pool 5m x 2.5m, Pande kids wading pool 12m x 2m.
- 1 villa manager, butlers, housekeepers, chef, cook, gardeners, maintenance, security. Babysitters and spa therapists are available on request for an additional charge.
- Menus available for Balinese, Indonesian, Western, Vegetarian and Children’s Meals. Beverage selections of cocktails, wines and spirits, liqueurs and cigars. Villa rental price is including daily breakfast for 14 guests. For special, off-menu requests and dietary needs are accommodated, dinner parties can be catered (charges apply).
- All rooms are provided with a Telephone (free of charge for local calls, international calls on guest account), complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- 60-inch satellite channel TV, 106-inch projector screen, Blu-ray disc player, Wii entertainment system and Bose surround-sound system in media room, 32-inch satellite TVs and Blu-ray disc players in all bedrooms (apart from bunk room) plus guest kitchen and Pande living room, 3 iPods, iPod dock in every room.
- Gym, full-size tennis court, croquet lawn, 5 adults bikes, 2 kids bikes.
- Dedicated spa with two massage tables (plus two portable massage tables for poolside or in-room treatments), spa bath, private garden and bale.
- A car & driver is available daily for 8 hours a day for villa in-house guests. Villa staff can help you with calling a local taxis (safe & reasonably priced metered – on guests account). Airport transfers are also included in rate.
- Barbecue, in-room safes, generator back-up, air-conditioning and dehumidifiers in all bedrooms and dressing rooms.
|Season||Night Rate||Minimum Nights Stay|
|Low Season||USD 3500++||3 Nights|
|Shoulder Season||USD 3880++||3 Nights|
|High Season||USD 4250++||5 Nights|
|Peak Season||USD 5000++||7 Nights|
Kaba Kaba Estate lies on the edge of a historic rural village of the same name in the Tabanan regency of south-west Bali. With an outlook that re-affirms the regency’s epithet of ‘Bali’s rice bowl’, the villa gazes northwards and eastwards across a seemingly endless expanse of rice fields towards the majestic volcanic peaks of Mount Agung, Batur and Batukaru. This glorious setting promises guests a rare experience of Bali’s rural rhythms largely unchanged over centuries.
Among the treasures of Kaba Kaba village are myriad temples including an ancient shrine from the 14th century, pre-dating the arrival of the Majapahit court. Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot sea temple is a ten-minute drive away, as is the world-class Greg-Norman-designed Nirwana Bali Golf Course and wild black-sand beach at Seseh. The surfers’ haunt of Echo Beach, with its smattering of casual waterfront cafés, is only five minutes further, and the glamorous boutiques and restaurants of Seminyak are less than half an hour from the villa.