At Villa Asada, well away from the bright lights of the hedonistic south, we welcome you to another side of Bali, a well-kept secret that will entrance and delight you.
Here, we provide a luxury launch pad for exploring the natural and cultural wonders of east Bali’s villages, valleys and beaches, a tropical land less touched by tourism and the modern world.
Open, breezy and bright with sea views that will make you swoon, we provide you with nothing but the very best in service and cuisine to ensure that you will want for nothing, whether it’s lazing beside the pool, drinks at the bar, alfresco dining under the frangipanis, or tuxedos, tiaras and little back dresses for a more formal soiree in the dining hall – the choice is yours, just as it should be.
- Capacity 8 adults plus two children (two air conditioned master suites with king beds, two air conditioned guestrooms also with king-size beds, two extra beds at US$35 per night each).
- One indoor living and dining room (fan cooled) with dining table for 12, one indoor air conditioned living room with TV/DVD player & surround sound, outdoor dining on the balcony for 6, outdoor dining on the pool terrace for table for 10, outdoor seating on the pool terrace, poolside bar with stools, one outdoor covered bale.
- Manager, 1 butler, 2 cooks, 3 villa attendants, 1 gardener, 2 security guards.
- WiFi broadband internet access. Local telephone access via mobile phone.
- iPod docking station and iPod adapter on stereo in downstairs living room. Three cable-channel TVs; three DVD players and movies; books; stereo system with CD player, Surround-sound speakers in downstairs living room.
- DVDs; board games, high chair; baby cot, staff willing to assist with children (daytime) when parents present.
- Gym; full back-up diesel powered electrical generator.
|Season||Night Rate||Minimum Nights Stay|
|Low Season||USD 580++||3 Nights|
|Shoulder Season||USD 640++||3 Nights|
|High Season||USD 695++||5 Nights|
|Peak Season||USD 795++||7 Nights|
Villa Asada is located 200 metres from the main road in a rural coastal area, so the services of the villa’s car and driver are essential. Prestigious neighbours within two kilometres include two of the best resorts in Bali – Amankila and Alila Manggis. A short drive will bring you to the small seaside town of Candidasa (5km), and the 700-year-old walled village of Tenganan (7km) – a stronghold of native traditions. There are plenty of eateries in Candidasa, ranging from restaurants serving Western cuisine to warung-style cafes serving local dishes and seafood galore. The best beaches in the locality are Pasir Putih (10km), a white-sand crescent-shaped beach bordered by coconut groves, and Pantai Kecil near the picturesque village and ferry port of Padang Bai.