Arnalaya Beach House
Venue Hire from :
$1,795 ++ (Subject to 15.5% Service Charge & Tax)
Location : Canggu
Capacity : 100
Function Fee : $2,500++
Banjar Fee : Rp. 3,000,000
This contemporary retreat is located in Canggu area, on one of the most beautiful beachfronts in Bali. Collaborated by the well-talented architects and designers, this Beach House is a family-friendly villa set with private relaxing terraced landscaping. This villa consists of 5 double bedrooms with available gym ready to be converted to a sixth bedroom that can accommodate for up to 18 guests in total. With a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean, guests can also experience an outdoor dining overlooking another spacious 20 metre swimming pool. Tropical flowers garden amongts the flourishing green lawns will deliver elated serenity for those who want to have a relaxing time at the spa.
- Capacity 15 adults (5 ensuite bedrooms with split king beds, one with an extra pull-down single bed; gym convertible to twin room with two further portable beds). Three extra beds available (additional charge). Bunk-bedded room also available for extra staff/nanny.
- Air-conditioned lounge and formal dining for 14, air-conditioned entertainment room, pool lounge and dining bale also with table for 14 (sea-breezed & fan-cooled).
- 20 x 8 metres swimming pool, salt filtration.
- Villa manager, private chef, housekeeping, security. Additional staff such as babysitters, personal trainers and masseuses on request (additional charge).
- A suggestion dining menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Wi-Fi Internet access; landline and mobile phone for local calls, computer, printer and fax.
- 60-inch TV screen in entertainment room; Satellite TVs in bedrooms; DVD player; surround-sound system; CD player; iPod dock.
- Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs; Pilates and yoga (instructors on request).
- Arnalaya Beach House is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; bath; monitor; changing mats; cutlery and plates; car seat; DVDs; games.
- Spa room with two massage tables. In-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sport massage (extra cost applies).
- Office for guest use; barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
|Season||Night Rate||Minimum Nights Stay|
|Low Season||USD 1,795++||3 Nights|
|Shoulder Season||USD 1,995++||3 Nights|
|High Season||USD 2,195++||5 Nights|
|Peak Season||USD 2,595++||7 Nights|
Arnalaya Beach House looks down over beautiful, unspoiled Nelayan Beach, a strip of fisherman’s huts, colourful fishing boats and a sacred temple, at the end of one of Canggu’s most exclusive roads. Beach bums will adore the location, which offers everything from beers on the sands served from a cool box, to groovy sunset sessions at the uber chilled Old’s Mans beach bar. The famous Echo Beach – less than a ten-minute walk along the ocean’s edge – has a great seafood barbecue and sunset surfing. Seminyak with its fine dining, funky clubs and chic shopping is 20 minutes south. Head north and you will soon reach and the Greg Norman designed Nirwana Golf Club that overlooks the important sea temple of Tanah Lot.