Venue Hire from :
$1,480 ++ (Subject to 21% Service Charge & Tax)
Location : Pantai Saba
Capacity : 250
Function Fee :
Less than 60 guests: $1,300 ++
More Than 60 guests: $1,800 ++
Banjar Fee : Rp. 4,000,000
Surrounded by tropical coconut trees and a beachfront rice paddy, Jeeva Saba has direct enchanting view to Indian Ocean and to the biggest Bali’s mount Agung and Nusa Lembongan as well as Nusa Penida islands. The living room and bedrooms are spaciously built with direct Indian Ocean views. Many of the main rooms can be converted into additional bedrooms such as Media Room, Game Room, etc. A relaxing moment can be experienced in the open bale next to the pool. Another bale with the Ocean View can be setup for a casual meals and barbeques.
- Capacity 16 Adults (8 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds, extra beds available on request at $55++ per night for adults and $40++ per night for children.)
- Pool bale, dining bale, living room, formal dining room, informal ‘great’ room, media room, game room, massage room, gym, catering kitchen, library, terraces.
- 25 x 7 meters Infinity Pool with large deck
- 1 Villa manager, 1 private chef, butler service, housekeeping, security, gardeners and driver. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, yoga) available on request and at an additional charge.
- In-house menu is available in the dining room and the dining bale. Complimentary breakfast is served daily. A full European/American style breakfast is included as part of a stay at Jeeva Saba. An Asian style breakfast can be arranged upon request. Lunch and dinner at Jeeva Saba are prepared by guests’ request. Jeeva Saba offers an a la carte menu at set prices for a variety of Western or Asian lunch and dinner dishes. There is also a list of select bottles of wine that Jeeva Saba maintains in stock. Lunch and dinner menus are ordered in advance with your Butler. Our chef is very happy to schedule cooking classes for our guests. Barbecue facilities are available. If you’d like to self-cater, that’s also possible. It’s your time, your holiday, we’ll be there as much, or as little, as you like.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, play station, sound dock, Sonos player with iPod connectivity.
- Amenities including baby cot, high chair, car seat (on request), DVDs, play station, board games, croquet set, badminton, volleyball, bicycles and access to horseback riding and surfing within one km of the Estate.
- In-villa treatments from the spa menu can be arranged by request in the massage room, the bale or on one of the private terraces.
- A seven-seater car and driver are available on a complimentary basis for up to eight hours a day excluding gasoline.
|Season||Night Rate||Minimum Nights Stay|
|Low Season||USD 1,480++||3 Nights|
|High Season||USD 1,980++||3 Nights|
|Weekday Wedding||USD 4,600++||IDR 59,800,000++|
|Weekend Wedding||USD 5,400++||IDR 70,200,000++|
*inclusive of 2 nights stay & event fee
The Jeeva Saba Bali Estate is located on the beach at Pantai Saba approximately 40 minutes from the Bali airport along Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai and the newly completed Bali East Coast road. Jeeva Saba is near the town of Blah Batu in Gianyar regency and is 11 km from the tourist area of Sanur and about 23 kilometers along a small road that winds through rice paddies from the mountain town of Ubud. The Jeeva Saba Estate is approximately a 45-minute drive from the main tourist areas in Kuta and Seminyak.
Sanur and Ubud have traditionally been the home of Bali’s many local and foreign artists. Both towns, while developed, retain their own distinct Balinese charm. Jeeva Saba is easily accessible to both Sanur and Ubud with their many restaurants and shops. Bali Safari and Marine Park is approximately six kilometers from Jeeva Saba. Surfing and horseback riding facilities are accessible by foot from Jeeva Saba. There’s a protected lagoon about 100 meters down the beach and directly in front of the Saba temple that is excellent for ocean swimming.