Villa Bayuh Sabbha
Designed to merge perfectly with its dramatic coastal setting, the magnificent five-bedroom Bayuh Sabbha employs a delightful mix of limestone, teakwood and alang-alang thatch, blending traditional architecture and antique elements. The main three-bedroomed villa and a two-bedroomed guesthouse, each with its own swimming pool, laze luxuriously amongst the tropical cliff-top gardens creating a holiday villa with style and personality.
Bayuh Sabbha was one of the first properties to be built along this spectacular, arid coast, and ten years on the maturity of the villa is one of its greatest assets.
With its meticulously manicured lawns interspersed with ancient, gnarled frangipani trees and brilliant bougainvillea blooms, the villa boasts a patina that comes with time, creating an elegance that most modern villas cannot match.
Neither can many hold a candle to Bayuh Sabbha’s luxurious three acres of land. They just don’t build villas on this kind of scale any more.
- 10 guests (4 king, and 1 twin bedroom); 2 extra beds available for children by arrangement.
- Formal dining pavilion; family-style living area; Balinese wantilan; air-conditioned TV room; study; wide furnished verandas. Additional living room in guesthouse.
- Main pool: 18 x 4.4m Second pool: 14m
- Villa manager; chef and assistant; 5 housekeepers; 3 gardeners; 6 security guards (24 hour).
- WiFi internet; landline for local calls; mobile phone reception.
- Satellite TV and DVD players; Bose surround-sound stereo system with iPod docks and CD player.
- Indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, playground.
- Car and driver for 8 consecutive hours per day (excluding petrol) included in the rate; tennis court; gym; back-up generator.
|Season||Night Rate||Minimum Nights Stay|
|Low Season||USD 1750++||3 Nights|
|High Season||USD 2040++||5 Nights|
|Peak Season||USD 2600++||7 Nights|
Bayuh Sabbha shares its magnificent 180-degree views with a sprinkling of other private luxury villas and lavish hotels on Bali’s trendy Bukit Peninsula. Guests can wander down to Bingin beach from a pathway just beyond the villa’s gates, and even as far as Dreamlands beach at low tide. Padang Padang, another popular surfing spot, with more facilities and easier access, is just under two kilometres from the villa back down the main road. The famed Uluwatu Temple – a mecca at sunset – is a twenty-minute drive away. If guests want to eat out, there are many five-star resort restaurants within a few kilometres, including the Anantara resort, which is almost next door.