The splendid 5-bedroom Puri Bawana, complete with 30-metre swimming pool, rests upon almost 2 acres of land (7000m²) surrounded by emerald rice fields, and is within walking distance of the beach near the fishing village of Canggu on Bali’s southwest coast.
This is a villa designed for relaxation and getting away from the stresses of quotidian life, and boasts a classic Bali design while sacrificing nothing in terms of creature comforts. Its spacious grounds and many features make it ideal for families or groups of friends traveling together.
- One private swimming pool (30m in length)
- Five Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Additional children's bunk room (sleeps up to 5 small children)
- Satellite TV, DVD, stereo system with CD players
- I-Pod docks
- Children's books, games & toys
- Baby cot (1) and baby high chair (1)
- IDD, local call, inter local call and fax
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Laundry service (additional charge)
- Broadband internet connection
- Entertainment Room
- DVD and CD library
- Book library
- On call spa and massage services (additional charge)
|Season||Night Rate||Minimum Nights Stay|
|Low Season||USD 790++||3 Nights|
|Shoulder Season||USD 890++||3 Nights|
|High Season||USD 980++||5 Nights|
|Peak Season||USD 1190++||7 Nights|
Puri Bawana is located in the fishing village of Canggu which is renowned for its world-class surf breaks and rugged beauty. The locality is dotted with some of the most impressive villas on the island and the sweeping view is enhanced on clear days by the magical sight of the Bali's mountains. This out of town setting offers the double attraction of being not too far away from the shops and restaurants of Seminyak, while also presenting a fascinating insight into the traditions of rural Bali. Cows are herded through the fields, rice is planted and harvested throughout year, and the sound of ritual music is carried on the breeze.