Full List of Wedding Services
- Anniversary Packages
- Bridal Showers
- Catering & Beverage
- Dj & Bands (Jimbaran Band exclusive)
- Flower Arrangements & Decoration
- Hair & Makeup
- Honeymoon Packages
- Legal Marriage Service
- Master of Ceremonies
- Photography & Videography
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Sound & Lighting
- Traditional Balinese Dancers
- Vendor Tours & Menu Tasting
- Venue Sourcing & Booking
- Vow Renewal
- Wedding Planning
- Wedding Cakes
Balidreamday are not just ordinary wedding planners. We plan timeless weddings with a beauty that is centred around the experience of our couples and our guests. We have the technical knowledge in event construction and project management that is like no other. The ability to apply this experience to each and every one of our weddings ensures a day people will talk about for years to come.
Typical Wedding Package
- Venue Booking
- Function Fee
- Banjar (Local Community Fee)
- Make Up & Hair (Bride & Bridesmaids)
- Banquet Chairs & Covers
- Full Legal Ceremony
- Sound System for Ceremony
- Music for Ceremony
- Dance Floor
- Dinner Reception (Canape / Catering / Beverages)**
- Entertainment (Traditional / Modern)
- Wedding Cake
- Master of Ceremonies
* We are a bespoke wedding consultancy, this list is not limited. There can be additions/changes depending on needs
01. What wedding planning services do you offer?
We offer a full range of services. From On the day coordination only, to full wedding packages which allows us to get you the cheapest vendor prices and full professional wedding team on your day, as well as Venue and Vendor Tours included
02. Do you support or cater to any specific religions?
We plan weddings for all religions. From Hindu and Muslim, to Catholic and Protestant…all are welcome
03. What size of weddings can you accommodate for?
On average our weddings are around 80 guests. However we have done weddings that are intimate between a close group of friends only, as well as doing weddings that are over 150. We have the resources and experience to be able to execute the same high level of Service across any size wedding
04. Do you plan weddings internationally?
Yes. We plan weddings for couples from all over the globe.
05. How soon should I book your services?
The earlier the better! But the real important thing is that you only book once you are 100% confident. We generally start planning weddings a year before the big day, but we have done weddings with less than 3 months’ notice
06. What is required for booking your services?
After initial conversations and agreement to our quotations, all that needs to be done is to sign the event contract which outlines what you can expect from our services for your wedding and transfer a 50% non-refundable deposit of the coordination fee. The remaining 50% is paid 30 days before the Wedding Day
For any other questions, then please contact us today